Subject: Moving 2/15 Committee Con-Call to 2/22...

Team

Due to the fact that many of us are planning to be at the RSA conference
for the 2/15 con-call, I propose that we postpone that meeting.  Rather
than loose it, I would like to swap the 1/15 TC call and the 2/22 WG
call.  So, 1/15 with be a spec editors WG call and 2/22 will be the next
official TC meeting. That way conversation can continue on spec issues
and we don't have to wait until 3/1 for the next TC meeting to act upon it.

I don't believe we need to take  a motion on this, we just need to
provide adequate notice.  This constitutes that notice.  Let me know if
this causes any problems/issues.

Darran