Subject: Re: [provision] Non-batchable operations.

I think what Jeff says is reasonable.  Batch-being-batchable gives me a
little bit of heartburn, but I'm not sure how much I care.  (In addition
to the possibility that a batch might imply atomicity, I *suppose* that
you could achieve some interesting failure semantics by nesting batches
with different settings for 'onError' and 'processingMode'.)  However, I
will note that in SPML1.0 the batch request was not itself batchable.
Are we *sure* we want to support nested batches?

I'm okay with bulk operations being batchable.  There is no scale issue,
and I see no logical issue.