Subject: Agenda for 2/22/2005 PSTC Committee Con-Call

CONFERENCE ID
==============
Dial In Number (866) 545-5223
International (865) 673-9887
Access Code: 5272389
Date: 02/22/2004
Time 10am Central Time

Proposed Agenda
===============

1 - Accept Meeting Minutes From 1/18/2005
- As posted at [1]

2 - Batch Operations
--------------------
- Discuss list conclusions on batch

1) 'listTargets' is not batchable
   (for the same "bootstrapping" reasons that it is synchronous).
2) 'batch' is batchable
   (used to provide atomic semantics)
3) 'search' is not batchable
   (the batch response could become far too large).
4) 'iterate' is not batchable
   (for the same reasons that it must be synchronous)
5) 'cancel' should not be batchable
   (seems weird to batch a cancel request with other requests; the batch would have to be synchronous)
6) 'status' should not be batchable
   (seems weird to batch a status request with other requests;the batch would have to be synchronous)
7) All bulk operations are batchable

3 - Default XPATH Restrictions
- Should we limit the use of XPATH as discussed in [2]?

4 - Spec Draft Calendar
- Discuss path to CS status
- Can we make a 3/4 start for 14 day review period?

5 - Motion to Adjourn
To reconvene 3/1/2005