Subject: Re: [provision] Agenda for 3/1/05 PSTC con-call

Team

I'm just now getting back to my desk to see what happened.  I was
traveling but setup the call and waited on an empty line until 10:15am
CT before dropping off.  I assumed that the date confusion had got the
better of everyone (Gary, Raj and others having sent prior regrets).
Hal, I've no idea what went on there.  I had the call up.  Maybe there
was a bridge issue...  Did anyone else using ATnT see any issues with
their service today?

Anyway, sorry to anyone that had to endure that awful music.  How long
before the music is a profile option for the host.  Stay posted for a
re-schedule date.

Darran