Subject: Re: HR-XML - SPML group call - feb 22 10am eastern

Team

Yes we are having a HRXML WG call tomorrow.  Sorry for having not sent
out a reminder before now.  The call details are below:

Tuesday, 08 March 2005, 12:00pm to 01:00pm ET
Dial-in Number: (866)545-5223 (Inside United States/Canada)
(865)673-9887 (Outside of the United States/Canada)
Conference ID: 5272389

Agenda
- Review draft use cases considering further feedback
- Discuss depth of content for April HRXML quarterly meeting presentation

Darran