Subject: RE: [provision] draft 13 xsd issues.

The latest rev of the XSDs should address all of these issues except for
#40. That issue was about what schema entities are allowed to be
contained by a specified container. We discussed this on a previous call
and decided that we would not specify this any further. In other words,
valid containment would not be specified in the schema. Invalid
containment would be handled by exception.

If someone feels this should be otherwise, please raise it as an issue
at the next call.

Jeff Bohren
Product Architect
OpenNetwork Technologies, Inc