Subject: Review Comments on HR-XML - SPML Draft Use Cases

p4, Introduction to the Use Cases, para 2.
Change
    "These integration use case, are taken"
    "These integration use cases are taken"

p4, HRXML Actors, Hiring Organization.
Mention that the "new hire" is the TA.

p4, HRXML Actors, Application Tracking System.
Should this be "Applicant Tracking System"?

p4, HRXML Actors, Application Tracking System.
Change (for subject-verb agreement and clarity):
    "The manual/automated system and human services that forms a system
    for the tracking and processing of applications for the HO
    and direct interaction with the TA."
to something (more direct and active) like:
    "The manual/automated process and human services that form a system
    to track and process applications for the HO
    and to direct interaction with the TA."

p4, HRXML Actors, Screening System.
Change (for subject-verb agreement, clarity, tautology...):
    "The manual/automated system and human services that forms a system
    for screening the TA and reporting its findings to the Screening System"
to something like:
    "The manual/automated process and human services that form a system
    to check the background of the TA
    and to report findings to the ATS and HO."

p5, Use Case 1, Description, Note.
SPML may not be involved in this use case.
As Matt explained it, the TA is not yet an identity to the SS.
At this point, the TA is just "order information" to the SS.

p5, Use Case 1, Pre-Conditions, second bullet.
Hyphenate "pre-existing".

p5, Use Case 1, Steps, #1.
Bold "ATS".

p5, Use Case 2, Description.
SPML may not be involved in this use case.
As Matt explained it, the TA is not yet an identity to the SS.
At this point, the TA is still just "order information" to the SS.

p5, Use Case 3, Description.
ATS uses SPML to create a temporary identity in the SS for the TA.
SS must create an identity that is tightly scoped.
Identity allows the TA to login, to see and to update *only* the TA's
record.

p6, Use Case 4, Description.
ATS uses SPML to delete the TA's temporary identity in the SS.