Subject: Agenda for 3/15/2005 PSTC Committee Con-Call

CONFERENCE ID
==============
Dial In Number (866) 545-5223
International (865) 673-9887
Access Code: 5272389
Date: 03/15/2005
Time 10am Central Time

Proposed Agenda
===============

1 - Accept Meeting Minutes From 2/22/2005
- Available at [1]

2 - Top Level V2 docs folder
----------------------------
I have created a separate folder for the docs we intend to include in the V2
spec kit.  All can now be found in the "V2 Top Level Drafts" folder [2]

3 - Spec & Schema Draft issues
------------------------------
- Review XSD final list at [3]
- Gary update on final spec issues
- Gestimates for starting a 14 day review period?

4 - Meeting Dates
-----------------
- Consider weekly meetings to CS review?

5 - Motion to Adjourn
To reconvene 3/29/2005

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/document.php?document_id=11621