Subject: SchemaEntityRefType#isContainer.

The optional attribute #isContainer of SchemaEntityRefType should have a
default value.

I believe that #isContainer should default to "false" (and the spec is
written that way), but even a default of "true" seems better than no
default at all.  A default value makes the absence of this optional
attribute less ambiguous.

If we cannot agree on a default value, then let's *require* the
attribute.  This is also unambiguous.

Gary