Subject: PSTC Committee Con-Call 3/29/2005

CONFERENCE ID
==============
Dial In Number (866) 545-5223
International (865) 673-9887
Access Code: 5272389
Date: 03/15/2005
Time 10am Central Time

Proposed Agenda
===============

1 - Accept Meeting Minutes From 3/15/2005
- Available at [1]

2 - Review V2  Outstanding Issues List (3/26 draft)
- Review from [2] -  top level issues list
- Assign/decide ownership/next steps
- This should be a quick review that leads to the next agenda item...

3 - Review Core Spec (3/26 draft)
-----------------------------------
- Review latest draft available at [3]
- Please try and pre-scan this doc as this will be a live walk through
to focus of issue areas

4 - Call for review on "schema profile"
--------------------------------------
- Heads up to review XSD profile doc at [4] and DSML-V1 profile at [5]
- Do we need to setup specific review calls - no comments on the list yet...

5 - F2F
--------
- Should we consider a F2F in the next 4 weeks, just in case we are
still working through issues?
- If so, discuss possible dates/locations

6 - Motion to Adjourn
---------------------
To reconvene 4/05/2005

[1]