Subject: Draft XSD Profile Doc - review comments.

1.1:  Replace "negatioted" with "negotiated".

4.2.1 (and throughout): Replace "MUST contain zero or many XML elements"
with "MAY contain any number of XML elements".
("MUST contain zero or many" excludes the value one.)

4.2.3: Replace "defined in-band"
with "included as content of the <spml:schema> element".
(Concepts uses the term "out-of-band" to describe the negotiation of
bindings
as beyond the scope of the specification.)

4.2.3B: Replace "define out-of-band"
with "not included as content of the <spml:schema> element".
(Concepts uses the term "out-of-band" to describe the negotiation of
bindings
as beyond the scope of the specification.)

4.2.3C: Replace "MUST contain one or more <xsd:schema> elements"
with "MUST contain at least one <xsd:schema> element".
(Corrects number disagreement "one...elements".)

4.2.3D Replace "If only a subset of the object classes defined in the
schema are supported for the target"
with "If the target supports only a subset of the object classes defined
in the schema".
(Corrects number disagreement: "a subset...are".  Also corrects passive
voice.)

4.2.3E (and throughout):  Replace the term "object class" with something
less LDAP-specific.
Perhaps we could say "QName" or "top-level element"?

4.2.3F: Replace "If no <spml:supportedSchemaEntity> are defined in the
<spml:schema> element"
with "If the <spml:schema> element contains no <spml:supportedSchemaEntity".
(Corrects number disagreement "no entity are".  Corrects passive voice.)

4.2.3G: Replace "is is assumed are object classes supported by the target"
with "the requestor may assume that the target supports all object classes".
(Corrects typo "assumed are".  Corrects passive voice.
See above regarding term "object class".)

4.2.4: Replace "MUST refer only to object classes"
with "MUST refer to an object class".
(Corrects number: each attribute refers to a single object class, not
multiple.
See above regarding term "object class".)

4.2.4B: Replace "referenced schema"
with "(referenced or included) schema".
(SupportedSchemaEntity does not refer to schema.
Schema could be declared by inclusion or by reference.  )

4.2.4C: Replace "All attributes on the referenced object classes are
assumed to be supported"
with "The requestor may assume that the provider supports every
sub-element and attribute of the referenced object class"
or "The provider must support every sub-element and attribute of the
referenced object class".
(XSD elements have both attributes and sub-elements.  Corrects passive
voice.
See above regarding the term "object class".)