Subject: Re: Groups - HR-XML WG Meeting added

No worries.  We ran through an outline user use case to go with the
dataflow we have been discussing.  I have the action item to send out a
draft of that.  We reviewed the sample schema instance and agreed to
model a basic add, followed by a modify of the group attribute, followed
by a suspend for a sample "recruiter".  JeffB is going to provide me
with the sample SPML flow.  Lastly, I plan to capture this and the use
case in some outline slides for presentation at the HR-XML event in NY
the week after next.

Lastly, we arranged to meet again same time, same place next week.

Darran