Subject: Request/response element pairs.

In today's conference call, Rami suggested that each request element
should have a corresponding response element for reasons of clarity.
During the conference call, Jeff Bohren objected that defining a new
type (e.g., BulkModifyResponseType that extends spml:ResponseType but
adds nothing) would be overkill.

However, it occurs to me that we could add a new top-level element
without defining a new type.

For example, in the bulk capability where it declares:
   <element name="bulkDeleteRequest"
type="spmlbulk:BulkDeleteRequestType" />
we could add:
   <element name="bulkDeleteResponse" type="spml:ResponseType" />

I believe that this would meet Rami's goals without defining an
unnecessary type.

Gary