Subject: RE: [provision] Request/response element pairs.

It seems that we should be logically consistent. If we do this in Core, we
should do it for all other capabilities as well. In for a penny, in for a
pound.

From: Gary P Cole [mailto:Gary.P.Cole@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 3:07 PM
To: PSTC

I'm almost afraid to ask this, but...should we follow the same logic to
define in the Search Capability a top-level element <iterateResponse> of
type spmlsearch:SearchResponseType?

This would once again gives us a request/response element pair (in this
case, for the 'iterate' operation) without defining a new type.

Bohren, Jeffrey wrote:

>Gary's approach seems reasonable to me.
>
>Jeff Bohren

OASIS