Subject: Re: TargetId as an attribute.

Draft 16 does not address issue #67 (Make "targetID" an attribute) in
detail:
- IdentifierType still remains.  (Don't need this if targetId is an
attribute.)
- PSOIdentifierType still extends IdentifierType (rather than
ExtensibleType).
- PSOIdentifierType has an additional attribute "containerID". (Should
be "objectID".)
- SchemaEntityRefType still lacks "targetId" (which is also issue#65).
- TargetType has "targetID" as an *optional* attribute (should be required).
- AddRequestType has a choice of three elements. (Should having one
required attribute and one optional attribute. Even if you like
elements, we don't need a choice of three.)
- SearchQueryType still has "basePSOId" and "baseContainerID" as a
choice of elements.  (Should have one required attribute "targetID" and
one optional attribute "baseContainerId".)

Draft 6 of the core spec illustrated the proposed changes through
additions and strikethroughs in the XML snippets.  An earlier email (see
below) also itemized the proposed changes.