Subject: Company affiliations.

Bohren, Jeffrey wrote:

>The company affiliations for Jeff Bohren and Gerry Woods are incorrect.

Jeff, your company affiliation is easy to fix because OpenNetworks was
acquired by BMC, which also participates in OASIS.

What should I do about Gerry Woods company affiliation?  Gerry *was*
affiliated with IBM when he contributed to the specification, and Gerry
is now affiliated with a company that does not belong to OASIS.  Or have
they ("SOA Software"?) joined?  IBM now has new representatives to the
PSTC, but I have not heard that IBM wishes to disavow Gerry Woods'
contribution to the spec. How should we list Gerry Woods company
affiliation?

I have the same question about Darran Rolls.  He *was* with Sun when he
contributed to the specification, and he is now affiliated with a
company that does not belong to OASIS.  Sun doesn't want to disavow
Darran's contribution to SPML2 just because he's moved on.