Subject: Re: [provision] SPML 2.0 Interop, draft 1...

A few comments/questions:

1) What about the XSD Profile?
    I think it would be valuable to exercise both of the profiles we
publish.

2) Do we like the terms "client" and "service" better than "requestor"
and "provider"?
    If so, I can update the spec to use the preferred terms.

3) Would each client try to run the same scenarios against each service?
    Is that what you meant by a "mesh" interop?

4) Would it be interesting to expose a single resource (e.g., an LDAP
directory)
    that all of the services could manage?  If we can all manage identities
    on the same resource without stepping on each other, that'd  be
impressive.