Subject: Spec draft 8 (attached).

I've updated the spec to XSD 19, which resolves a number of issues
related to targetID, containerID, psoID, and so forth.  This removes a lot of red ink.

If you haven't spent much time reading Draft 7, I'd suggest you start with Draft 8.  (Of course, if you already have comments on Draft 7, I'll be delighted to accept them.)

draft_pstc_spmlv2_d08.doc