Subject: Re: [provision] Comments on draft 8...

Bohren, Jeffrey wrote:

> 2.1.3.1 – I would like to change the title from “Schema” to
> “Provisioning Schema”. Also everywhere we talk about the schema for a
> target, we should use the term “Target Provisioning Schema” or
> “Provisioning Schema” as appropriate. This will help alleviate the
> problem that the term schema is used for so many purposes.

I'll track this as spec issue #33. I'll reply in a separate email to
discuss.

> 2.1.3.3. – The title should be “Capabilities”.

Done (spec issue #34).

> 3.1.3 – There seem to be two blank images in this section (at least in
> my copy).

In MSWORD, from the "View" menu select "Print Layout".

#36. Gee, "error" seems a little strong. After all, the attribute in
question *is* named "executionMode". Do you still think that we should
change the title?

#37. I thought I did spell out "asynchronous" everwhere except "Async
Capability" (which I believe is the formal name of the capability). What
else did you notice?

> 3.2.3 – *Caution: PSOIdentifier is mutable *should be: *Caution: PSO
> Identifier is mutable* and *Recommend immutable PSOIdentifier* should
> be *Recommend immutable PSO Identifier.*

Done (#38).