Subject: Spec issue #55: Draft text for closeIterator operation

Title: Spec issue #55: Draft text for closeIterator operation

Hi Gary,

as promised please find attached my draft text on issue 55 regarding the new closeIterator operation. I used the current spec version 0.09 and turned on the change tracking mechanism. Below a short summary of the additions:

Line 2608, Section "Resource Considerations": Added the option for the requestor to call the closeIterator operation.
Line 3004, New section 3.5.7.3 closeIterator: (Non-)Normative description of the closeIterator operation and a short example.

Regards
Martin

<<draft_pstc_spmlv2_d09_issue55.doc>>

draft_pstc_spmlv2_d09_issue55.doc