Subject: RE: [provision] question about draft_pstc_smplv2_24

This is not intentional. This happens because in previous versions the sequences contained elements that have since been removed. I will try to remove those in the next rev.

From: prateek mishra [mailto:pmishra@principalidentity.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 10:51 AM
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [provision] question about draft_pstc_smplv2_24

In some of the schema files in draft_pstc_smplv2_24, there are occurrences of empty sequences (<sequence></sequence>).

 Is this intentional? Some of the XML tools I use are having an issue dealing with this. As best as I can figure out this is legal schema but I would like
to understand the motivation for its use.

Thanks,

prateek