Subject: SPML Interop Storyboard.

Jeff,

I tried to expand the Interop doc into an actionable set of operations
for Kent.  I'm not sure that what I've written is correct, but even the
places where I'm wrong or confused may prove helpful to you and to other
participants in the Interop.

Kent will be working on the Interop while I'm out the rest of this
week.  He's already got some questions I cannot answer (noted in the
attached), and I'm sure he'll have more.
If you have time to help Kent clarify the Interop scenario, I would
really appreciate it.