Subject: Spec issue #58: Provider may need to know requester's profile.

Jeff Bohren suggested adding a "profile" attribute to the
ListTargetsRequestType
and also adding a "profile" attribute to TargetType. I think those are
good ideas,
and I think the changes will affect only the listTargets operation.
Here's how I think it should work.

The "profile" attribute of ListTargetsRequestType should be optional.
If "profile" is specified, its value is an XML namespace (like a
capability name).
- If a listTargetsRequest specifies a profile
  and the provider does NOT support the profile
  then the provider must return ErrorCode#unsupportedProfile.
- If a listTargetsRequest specifies a profile
   and the provider DOES support the profile
   then the listTargetsResponse should contain only targets that fit the
profile.
- If a listTargetsRequest does NOT specify a profile,
   then the provider should behave as it does today
   and the listTargetsResponse should contain every target.