Subject: Re: [provision] RE: SearchRequestType#query.

TargetID is optional for a provider with one target, so
omitting <query> would be an error if a provider exposes multiple targets.
That's a little surprising, since one might not expect to need <query>
just to specify targetID.

I think we should move targetID out of <query> and into <searchRequest>.
It makes more sense to say that "targetID" is optional if there's only
one target.