Subject: SPML 2.0 approval...

I have integrated the XML validation edits and a couple of minor editorial changes into CD1 and uploaded the new version. See:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/document.php?document_id=16332

None of these changes were significant.

At the next meeting we will hold a vote to ask the TC Administrator (Mary McCrae) to post a online vote to approve this vote as a committee specification and if approved as a committee specification, to submit for OASIS wide approval.

If you are a voting member, please make sure to attend the next call which will be on Tue, Jan 24.

We also need two more companies to post a certification that their company is using the specification in accordance with the OASIS TC Process. Any member of an OASIS organization can post this certification for their own organization. They do not need to be members of the PSTC. Examples for certifications that have been posted for other companies (these are from the recent WSS submission) can be found at:

BEA Systems  -  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200511/msg00064.html
IBM  -  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200511/msg00063.html
Microsoft  -  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200511/msg00070.html

Jeff Bohren

13577 Feather Sound Drive, Suite 200, Clearwater, FL 33762

tel: 727.561.9500 x219

fax: 727.374.0171

Jeffrey_Bohren@bmc.com

www.bmc.com