Subject: Today's Quote Deadline for OASIS Press Release on SPML 2.0

Congratulations on SPML's approval as an OASIS Standard.

Today is the deadline for submitting quotes for the OASIS press
announcement. Please contact me immediately if you plan to send a quote.

Thanks,
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 11:06 AM
To: 'pubrel@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'provision@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: 'Peter Roden'; 'James Bryce Clark'
Subject: Possible OASIS Press Release on SPML 2.0

**Quote deadline: noon ET Tuesday, 4 April**

OASIS Members:

In the event the Service Provisioning Markup Language (SPML) is approved
as an OASIS Standard, (balloting closes 31 March), the Consortium would
like to be prepared to issue a press release. We have targeted
Wednesday, 5 April, for distribution.

While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our
technical work, only Sponsor members elect to receive promotional
benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.

The SPML 2.0 OASIS Standard press release, therefore, will feature the
following statement:

"SPML 2.0 was developed by members of the OASIS Provisioning Services
Technical Committee, which includes representatives of BEA Systems, BMC
Software, Capgemini, Computer Associates, Hewlett-Packard, IBM,
Microsoft, Oracle, RSA Security, SAP, SOA Software, Sun Microsystems,
and others."

If your organization's name is listed above and you would prefer *not*
to be mentioned in the press release, please let me know.

*Any* Sponsor member of OASIS may submit a quote in support of SPML
2.0's approval as an OASIS Standard--you do not have to be a member of
the OASIS Provisioning Services TC. If you represent a Sponsor member of
OASIS, and you would like to send a quote, please email that to me,
including a name and title at your company to whom the quote can be
attributed.

If your organization is not a Sponsor member of OASIS, and you would
like to submit a quote for this press release, please contact
peter.roden@oasis-open.org immediately for information on upgrading your
membership to take advantage of this promotional benefit.

For details on SPML see:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/provision

**Our absolute deadline for accepting Sponsor quotes for the press
release is noon ET Tuesday, 4 April.**

Regards,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
Voice: +1.978.667.5115 x209

OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability, 9-12 May, San
Francisco http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/