Subject: PSTC Con Call - June 27th, 2006 @ 11 a.m. ET

All,

Since Jeff is away tomorrow, I will be hosting the PSTC Concall tomorrow, June 27th, 11:00 a.m. ET.

DIAL-IN NUMBERS & PASSCODES:

Toll Numbers:

USA

1-517-386-6240

TollFree Numbers:

USA

866-714-1991

Participant Passcode:

3414211

Agenda:

1) Recap of SPML Interop from Burton Group Catalyst Conference

2) Standard Schema Update

3) Federated Provisioning Update

4) Distributed Schema Development Update

5) IPR Transition [1]

6) Review schedule of concalls and next call schedule
         - Can we move date to July 18th?
         - Follow-up calls two works from July 18th as recurring...?

 [1] http://www.oasis-open.org/who/ipr/ipr_transition_policy.php

Action Items

-Raj

Gavenraj Sodhi, MBA
CA, Director of Product Management, Security Information Management Solutions
Asia Pacific Japan Product Management Liaison, SIM and Threat Management Solutions
gavenraj.sodhi@ca.com
M: +1 949 350 8808