Subject: Updated draft, SAML profile for SPML

Hi all,

I've attached here TTG's latest update to the SAML profile for SPML.
This is still a draft and there are several todo's and areas that need
review.

Lacking a "search filter" mechanism like DSML has, we basically
invented a SAML search markup that also incorporated the basic
operators already present in SPML. This qualifies as an "area that
needs review". Please let me know your thoughts on this!

There are also other numerous red-highlighted comments in the doc. Some
are just placeholders for further TODO's, while others are invitations
for feedback.

Best regards,

Richard Sand, CEO
Tripod Technology Group, Inc.