Subject: SPML 2.0 Face to Face Information

Hi all,

Here is some contact and room information.

The meeting room is the Liberty Room.  Located on the Lower Lobby Level.

Our contact is

Stephanie Hillhouse
Meeting Services Manager
Hotel Windsor

1700 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Direct Line: 215-981-8920

My contact is 856 287 3365 so please feel free to call me at anytime.

Kent Spaulding of Sun and I have plans for dinner tonight Tuesday Oct 24th since he is in town early.  Everyone is welcome to join us we were thinking about 730 pm but will be getting together earlier.  Even if you cant make dinner due to late flights please feel free to call me to join us afterwards or during dinner.

Best Regards,

Alex