Subject: RE: Request to Run IPR Transition Ballot for Provisioning Services TC

Hi Claus,

  I was informed by the TC Chair (Jeff Bohren) that the TC voted to have the TC
Administrator run an Approval Ballot for RF on Limited Terms. The Request Ballot
does not need to be run as a Kavi ballot but can (and in most cases, is) be done
in a quorate TC meeting as long as they meet the full majority vote requirement.

Regards,

Mary