Subject: RE: [provision] WSDL for SPMLv2

Hi James,

thanks for posting this work to the TC. I think it can help a lot in
improving interoperability between different vendor implementations. One
thing I noticed is that the spmlv2_wsheder.xsd file defines a
WS-Security header element (wsse:Security) in the serviceHeaderType
which is referenced by each operation in spmlv2_core.wsdl. On the other
side, in the specification we say that WS-Security SHOULD be used for
message integrity / confidentiality, but it is not mandatory. So I am
wondering if this element in the header type should be treated as
optional or even be removed from the XSD?

Best regards
Martin