Subject: New TC chair needed...

I regret that I must step down as chair of the OASIS Provisioning TC. I can only serve as chair until Jan 31st.

We can discuss this at the next call which is Tue, Jan 15 (normal time and call in number). If anyone is interested in becoming the new TC chair let me know and I can discuss it with you. I will send out an agenda for Tue in a following email.

Jeff Bohren

tel: 813.431.7420

Jeffrey_Bohren@bmc.com

www.bmc.com