Subject: Re: [provision] Batch Requests...

Title: Re: [provision] Batch Requests...
Ah, the non-normative examples show more than one TargetID in a Batch.  I guess the intent is to allow multiple targets, otherwise this would be expressly forbidden and we wouldn’t have the (admittedly, non-normative) example at lines 2525 to 2528 that show this happening.  That makes sense as well... why shouldn’t you be able to batch addRequests to many targets?