Subject: TC re-start meeting

Hi everyone,

  We need a minimum of 5 attendees, all of whom will become Voting Members by their attendance. There is only 1 date/time in the Doodle poll where 5 members are able to attend at the same time; that's Monday, 16 August at 2pm ET.  (Note that Yvonne is an Observer and therefore not eligible to participate.) All 5 must show up or we'll have to close the existing Technical Committee and  persue the less-desired option of starting a new TC if there's sufficient interest.

  Those who said they would be able to attend:
Dale Olds
Richard Sand
Hal Lockhart
Anil John
Prateek Mishra

  Here's the call-in info:

Monday, 16 August 2pm ET
Conference Dial-in Number: (712) 432-1600
 Participant Access Code: 228408#

  Agenda:

Roll Call

If minimum membership achieved:
Election of Chair
Determination of future meeting schedule
AOB

Regards,

Mary

P.S. The following international numbers are available:
International Dial-in Numbers:
Austria - 0820 4000 1552
Belgium - 070 35 9974
France - 0826 100 256