Subject: Re: [provision] Community input on Future of Standards-Based Provisioning and SPML

The OpenSPML Toolkit simplifies the implementation of a provider--at
least for the DSML profile.

They seem to misunderstand--or perhaps I misunderstand--as when they
imply that the Updates Capability is required.  That's just wrong.

SPML does not specify a schema.  (That's work we intended to do after
publishing SPMLv2, but dropped.)  The standard (and each profile) says
how a provider exposes the schema of a target, but these specify only
meta-data.