Subject: PSTC meeting tomorrow

Title: PSTC meeting tomorrow

Hi all,

Sorry for another late invite! I will be unable to attend the call tomorrow because Ill be traveling to a client site, but my colleague Dan Perry will attend and open the bridge for the call.

Ive set up a doodle poll to find a time for the next meeting after tomorrow (week of Sept 27). Here it is:

http://www.doodle.com/peeiannyd36842iv

There was some good traffic on the mailing list after our last call. I of course still havent posted any use case proposals for account synchronization.  For tomorrow I propose the following agenda, but naturally feel free to take the discussion wherever meaningful.

1) Roll Call and Agenda Review

2) Minute Taker Nomination

3) Approval of Aug 30th Meeting Minutes

4) Discuss updating the PSTC charter lets get some discussion going on this and talk about submitting new text for the committees consideration

5) Discuss updating the PSTC web site we didnt get to this last week

6) AOB

Regarding the charter I think its a good idea if people can contribute some sentences on various topics that could be included in a new charter in other words, instead of each of us trying to come up with a whole charter draft, just put forward some ideas that are most important to you  and well collate them together and see how it takes shape. Basically handle it yellow-post-it style.

Again, IMHO I see updating the charter as important because of how out-of-date the existing charter is I dont see the charter as being linked to the issue of whether the committees goal is to update SPML2 or create an SPML3.

Thanks all sorry I cannot attend tomorrow. Ill leave you in Garys capable hands. J

Best regards,

Richard