Subject: Minutes of the September 13 meeting of the OASIS PSTC.

Minutes of the September 13 meeting of the OASIS PSTC.

Meeting Date: September 13, 2010
Meeting Time: 2PM Eastern
Location:	Tel=866.434.5269  Meeting Number=9406791
Duration: 	Approximately half an hour
Chairs:		Richard Sand, Gary Cole
Recording Secretary:	none

Attendees:

Gary Cole (Oracle)
Karsten Huneycutt (UNC-Chapel Hill)
Prateek Mishra (Oracle)
Dan Perry (Skyworth TTG)
Chi Wu (JHU-APL)
Tom Zeller (Internet2)
Pat Clayton (Skwyworth TTG) ** new attendee **

Several voting members from recent meetings were unable to attend:
Marco Fanti (Oracle)
Anil John (JHU-APL)
Hal Lockhart (Oracle)
Dale Olds (Novell)
Anil Saldhana (Redhat)
Richard Sand (Skyworth TTG)
Kent Spaulding (Oracle)

In addition, several non-voting members from previous meetings were
unable to attend:
James Bryce Clark (OASIS)
Robin Cover (OASIS)
Mary McRae (OASIS)
Chris Obremski (JHU-APL)

Agenda:
1) Roll Call and Agenda Review
2) Minute Taker Nomination
3) Approval of Aug 30th Meeting Minutes
4) Discuss the PSTC charter and whether or not it should be updated
5) Discuss updating the PSTC web site
6) AOB

1) Roll Call and Agenda Review:
- Gary took roll.
- Quorum was NOT achieved:
    -- Quorum requires more than 50% of voting members.
    -- This prevents voting on a minute-taker or on approval of the
minutes.
- Voting status changes: none.

2) Minute-taker Nomination:
- No one nominated a taker of minutes.   (We did not have quorum
anyway.)
- Prateek Mishra offered to take notes for this meeting.

3) Approval of Aug 30th Meeting Minutes:
- No one moved to approved minutes from Aug 30 (because we did not
have quorum).

4) Discuss the PSTC Charter and whether or not it should be updated:
- Gary posted to the list a rough draft that apes the SSTC Charter.
- Gary suggested that we discuss the charter on the list (unless
something contentious arises or we need to brainstorm).  Dan Perry
concurred.

5) Discuss updating the PSTC web site
- Gary suggested that participants discuss the web site on the list.
Dan Perry concurred.

7) AOB
- No additional items.

Gary suggested that participants put the time (from the abbreviated
meeting) toward:
- Posting on the list use-cases or reviewing those posted by others,
- Discussing on the list the PSTC Charter.
- Filling out the Doodle poll for a standard meeting time.

** Next meeting: Monday, September 27, 2PM Eastern Time (UTC-05:00)
Eastern Time (US & Canada). **
- Goal should be to post to the list all of the use-cases that
participants described verbally in the previous meeting.