Subject: PSTC Meeting today

I apologize for the late notice.  As Hal Lockhart points out, meetings
for open standards must be publicly announced in advance.

At the most recent meeting of the PSTC, on September 13, we scheduled
a meeting for today at 2pm Eastern time (i.e., less than one hour from
now).  Richard Sand is unavailable today.  Assuming that we wish to
hold the meeting as scheduled, Richard's colleague Dan Perry has
agreed to start the call for us.

When: Monday, September 27, 2010 2:00 PM-3:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern
Time (US & Canada).

Where: 866 434 5269 x9406791

Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time
adjustments.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Agenda:

1) Roll Call and Agenda Review

2) Minute Taker Nomination (requires quorum)

3) Approval of Aug 16th Meeting Minutes (requires quorum)

4) Approval of the September 13 Minutes (requires quorum)

5) Use-cases:

- Have all the use-cases we wish to consider been posted to the list?

- Next steps.  Propose to analyze use-cases in terms of SPMLv2 and
identify issues / required changes.

6) PSTC charter.  Will incorporate recent suggestions and re-post to
the list.

7) AOB

Gary Cole