Subject: Cancel today's meeting?

Richard is teaching a class and I am ill today.  I propose that we cancel today's meeting and look to the next meeting Jan 31st.

I apologize for the late-notice of cancellation.  Here's what you would have heard:

- Charter. Robin Cover of OASIS posted slightly revised text to the list--it looks okay to me.  Please post to the list (or send to me and Richard) any objection.

- Wiki.  There has been no activity on our support ticket requesting a wiki for the committee.  Richard has followed up with OASIS to ask about this.  Mary McRae's departure has created a bit of a backlog.

- Diodati.  We seem to be tentatively on track for having a call with Mark Diodati on the 31st--although this has not yet been confirmed.

- Use-cases.  Please submit any addtional use-cases and please continue to discuss on the list the submissions that we have.

Gary

On Jan 9, 2011, at 9:58 PM, Richard.Sand@skyworthttg.com wrote:

Bi-weekly PSTC meeting has been added by Richard Sand

Date:  Monday, 10 January 2011
Time:  12:00pm - 01:00pm ET

Event Description:
This is the first biweekly PSTC meeting call for 2011. Normally we meet at 2pm EST but this meeting we have moved this meeting from 1/17 to 1/10 so as not to conflict with the MLK holiday, and are holding the meeting at noon EST so as not to conflict with the IDCloud call.

We will be using the following dial-in (same as on past calls):

+1 (866) 434-5269 x 9406791

Agenda:
1) Role call
2) Approve minutes from 12/20 meeting
3) Discuss use case submissions and next steps
4) AOB

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/event.php?event_id=29592

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.