Subject: Re: [provision] Wiki use-case: ForgotMyPassword.

I have updated the ForgotMyPassword use-case on the wiki in response
to comments during today's review.  For now, these are recorded as
notes within the text of the use-case.  To recap briefly here, they are:
- variation: end-user could answer challenge-questions and then
receive a generated password
- delegating to the web-app the checking of answers defeats the
purpose of centralizing policies to be applied during ForgotMyPassword.
- for full lifecycle of the feature, describe use-cases around end-
user setting/maintaining challenge questions and answers.