Subject: ask the cloud : why not SPML ?

Would it be reasonable and possible to somehow ask why Google,
Microsoft, Facebook, etc. do not support SPML ?

If the issue is technical, then this TC can help resolve the issue. If
the issue is "business", then it might take more than just this TC to
increase adoption of a common provisioning standard.

My use case is quite simple : we (University of Memphis) would like to
use SPML to provision Microsoft Live@edu (Outlook Live) or gMail or
gApps.

Maybe if we use official PSTC letterhead ? (humor implied)

TomZ