Subject: PSTC meeting March 14--time change.

Changing subject.

On Mar 8, 2011, at 3:22 PM, Gary Cole wrote:

The next meeting of the PSTC is scheduled for March 14, 2011 at 2pm Eastern time.  I believe that most of our members are based in the U.S., but anyone based in Europe (or operating based on a European time-zone) will have to call in one hour earlier than usual.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@oracle.com>
Date: March 8, 2011 9:48:17 AM CST
Subject: [chairs] Semiannual Daylight Savings Hiccup

All Chairs of TCs with European and US members should be aware that the US changes to Daylight Savings Time on March 13, whereas Europe changes to Summer Time on March 27. If you are having a meeting between those dates, you should warn your members that Europeans will need to call in one hour earlier than usual, since OASIS officially bases its calendar on the US Eastern timezone.

Hal