Subject: Re: [provision] FYI: Simple Cloud Identity Management (SCIM)

All,
Any and all input to SCIM is welcome. Please feel free to join the CloudDir (bad name) Google group to discuss online. We are also planning to discuss this in more detail at IIW next week. We also expect to release a couple more specs this week. Specificailly a REST API binding that describes the CRUD operations. This will borrow heavily from POCO. In addition we will publish a SAML binding that describes how to Create/Update a user account via SAML SSO. We felt that the most difficult and contentions piece of this effort was going to be defining a baseline core schema that describes a minimum set of user attributes that can be used by cloud providers. Hence that is the first spec published for comment.
Cheers
Patrick

SCIM is certainl