Subject: New dial-in for July 18 PSTC meeting (to discuss RESTPML)

Please note the NEW DIAL-IN for today's meeting: 1-866-682-4770
conference: 1938387 passcode: 123456.

On today's agenda is to discuss the RESTPML draft.  I haven't seen so
far any comments on the alias.  That could mean that:
- No one has looked at it yet.
- What's written there makes perfect sense.
- What's written there makes no sense at all.
- Everyone is waiting to see the Standard Schema for Person.
- Everyone is waiting to see how simple the simplest path will be.

The agenda posted currently on Kavi is:
1) Call Roll.
2) Approve minutes from June 6 meeting.
3) Discuss "RESTPML" draft:
- Proposed Scope
- RESTful API: URIs
- RESTful API: XSD
4) Discuss priorities for work yet to do on draft:
- Standard Schema for User
- Standard Schema for other entities and relationships
- Examples of minimal implementation
- Examples of supporting User only
5) AOB

Gary