public-sector-cloud-discuss message

Subject: Re: [public-sector-cloud-discuss] RE: Possible topic for a new Technical Committee on Cloud Regulatory Compliance

Hey folks

Where are we on this decision? Is the PACR group being killed?

My vote would be not to do so. I didn't see the ODCA document as being
substantial enough to drive the momentum required such that sub-groups
would prosper, and we'd see our efforts to date whither.

I think to attract industry support and new member participation, a
dedicated tc for Public Sector Cloud is required, and propose we continue
with the launch of this group.

Not a major point, but I'd also propose we change the name, to make it
clear what we're doing, ie something literally like Public Sector Cloud.

Kind regards, Neil.