public-sector-cloud-discuss message

Subject: ESaaS - Search as a Service

Hey folks

I thought I would alert you to this service model we just profiled, 'ESaaS
- Enterprise Search as a Service.

This hosts enterprise search software so that it can be used as a SaaS for
adding Search functions to web sites and also as SaaS components in line
with Government standards programs.

For example the recent Whitehouse ITaaS Procurement practices guide talks
about using Search as a means of achieving the required E-Discovery
functionality (searching email file folders etc.), and the NIST Business
Use Case for E-Discovery also identifies the same approach.

Read more in this 3-page doc: http://EnterpriseCloudSearch.com

--
Neil McEvoy
Founder and President