public-sector-cloud-discuss message

Subject: RE: OASIS - ODCA ....CLOUD CERTIFICATION

Pankaj

Very interesting and something for us to take into account for our new TC.    It would also be good to get a presentation on it at our ICS2012 event in October but I guess getting someone from Australia to travel to Washington DC is asking a bit much.  Do you have any persuasive powers?

John

From: Pankaj.Fichadia@nab.com.au [mailto:Pankaj.Fichadia@nab.com.au]
Sent: 15 August 2012 08:08
To: John Borras
Cc: 'Chet Ensign'; 'Keehan, Karen A'
Subject: RE: OASIS - ODCA ....

Hi John,

An article from todays Australian papers that may be of interest to you, cheers Pankaj

Pankaj Fichadia
Risk Partner, Technology
Risk - GBS
National Australia Bank

Pier 2, Level 6, 800 Bourke Street, Docklands VIC
Tel: +61 (0) 3 8697 6815  |  Mob: +61 (0) 429 071 290
Email: Pankaj.Fichadia@nab.com.au

"John Borras" <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>

14/08/2012 05:38 PM

<Pankaj.Fichadia@nab.com.au>, "'Keehan, Karen A'" <karen.a.keehan@intel.com>

cc

"'Chet Ensign'" <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: OASIS - ODCA ....

Just got an Out of Office message from Chet, he’s away until next week so let’s see what he says when he returns.  Perhaps sometime later next week will be convenient.

John