public-sector-cloud-discuss message

Subject: Cloud Compliance Framework?

Hey John

Our OASIS membership is now complete, so I was wondering if we might start
taking steps to get this group launched...

Also, with it having evolved beyond just the public sector, what the name
could be? How about Cloud Compliance Framework/Standards or some such..?

regards,

--
Neil McEvoy
Founder and CEO