public-sector-cloud-discuss message

Subject: Cloud Provider Compliance

Hi John

Here is another reference document to consider for inclusion:

OMG`s Practical Guide to SLAs

http://www.cloud-council.org/04102012.htm

This would actually dovetail with the main piece I am just finishing up,
the Cloud RFP : http://CloudRFP.info

I.e. The Cloud RFP tests for service maturity from the buyers side that
the SLAs can help with on the supplier side.

With this in mind I was thinking the main focus and therefore name of the
TC could be Cloud Provider Compliance (CPC), given our primary focus on
assessing and certifying Cloud providers for ability to meet regulatory
program requirements - Starting with but not limited to public sector.

Cheers,

--
Neil McEvoy
Founder and CEO