pubrel-chair message

Subject: Welcome to the OASIS Public Relations Group

Your request to subscribe to the OASIS Public Relations Group has been approved. The group facilitates communication between OASIS and professionals responsible for press and analyst relations for each of our member organizations.

As a subscriber in this OASIS members-only group, you will receive announcements regarding upcoming press releases and other promotional activity. The subject line from this group's email is configured for easy identification and sorting.

Email archives, along with posted documents, calendar of deadlines, and other materials will be included on your "My Groups" page, available through the members-only area of the OASIS website, as well as at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=pubrel.

Please be advised that all members of OASIS agree to abide by the OASIS Media Relations Policy.  We encourage you to review this policy, found at http://www.oasis-open.org/news/media_relations_policy.php.

Note:
Subscribers to the OASIS PR Group who are interested only in public relations efforts may elect not to receive general information on OASIS business or technical activities. Email opt-out requests to member_services@oasis-open.org.

Members who contract public relations services from external agencies will need to create an email alias for their representative using the domain name of the OASIS member organization. This ensures that all third parties have been duly authorized to represent an OASIS member.

Again, welcome!

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS